Step 7: Select Meal Plan
All first-year students living in the residence halls are required to have a meal plan - it contributes to in acclimating to college life to have a steady supply of nutrition. All first-year halls are close to one of our three campus dining halls.
Action item on this page:
- First, select a meal plan from the first drop-down, either the Everyday or Weekday meal plans. If you do not select a meal plan, you will be automatically given the Everyday plan. You can review your options in advance on this page.
- Once you select the meal plan of your choice, you have the option add additional dining dollars. These are good at all campus dining locations, and are tax-free!
- After adding dining dollars, you will have the chance to indicate any dietary restrictions you'd like our dining services team to know about.
- This page will also invite you to download the Transact Mobile Ordering App, which we recommend you download so you can skip the line and save time when picking up food on campus.
- Once you've made your selections for this page, click the navy "CONTINUE" button at the bottom.