Green Goodbyes is a program that makes it easier for students to donate reusable items and deter waste from landfills. As move-out approaches, residents should keep in mind that they can donate any items that are still useful to good causes that support fellow Yellow Jackets and keep those items out of landfill.
- Unopened food - for Kitchen
- Clothing in good condition - for campus closet and Goodwill
- Bedding (no egg-crate foam) - for animal shelters
- Bikes - for Starter Bikes
- Household items (working lamps and small appliances, dishware, etc.)
Not accepted items:
- Foam bedding or pillows
- Opened or perishable food
- Any “loose” items
Residents can donate their unwanted belongings to a bin check-out station or one of the trailers shown on the map below during the week of move-out.