If you are transitioning from one room to another in between semesters, look for emails about transition dates and details as the end of the semester approaches .
- You have the option to do one trip or multiple trips.
- One trip: Removing all belongings, turning in your old key, getting your new key, moving all belongings to new room.
- Multiple trips: Getting your new key, moving your belongings, turning in your old key.
- Check in to your new assignment by visiting the Area Office to pick up your new keys. (Be sure to bring your BuzzCard or valid photo ID.)
- Check out of your current assignment by returning your current assignment keys to your current Area Office.
- We will have bins to assist on this day.
- If you prefer, you can contact a storage provider who can transition your belongings during the break. You will pack your belongings in boxes and they will work with us to move your items to your new room.
The date that you need to transition varies based on the semester, location, and other factors. Check your email to find the specifics for your transition.