To begin your application for current students (those who have already spent at least one semester at Georgia Tech) to live on campus, start by logging into My Housing. Upon logging into the housing portal, you'll see your classification and email address we have on file for you, as well as other important information.
Keep in mind that for academic-year housing, applications open in phases for rising second-years, current residents, and all students. Before you begin the application, make sure you review the application phase opening dates on this page.
Action item on this page: Click "APPLICATION" in the gold bar at the top of the page to begin the process. For a timeline, tips on the process, and a related glossary, check out our Housing Application Overview.
Once inside the application, note that each page inside the application includes a diagram at the top that indicates your current position in the process. You can use it to navigate between pages of the application once you visit them. Follow the links below to see a preview of each step that follows to complete your application:
- Step 1: Select Application Term >
- Step 2: Welcome to the Application >
- Step 3: Contact Number Format >
- Step 4: Contact Information >
- Step 5: Connect with Community >
- Step 6: Community Option Acceptance >
- Step 7: Accessibility Requests >
- Step 8: Select Meal Plan >
- Step 9: Add BuzzCard Funds >
- Step 10: Review Fees and Policies >
- Step 11: Review and Sign the Housing Contract >
- Step 12: Review Application Summary >